- (candle holder) An object in which a candle is put in order to provide light.
- (candle holder) candlestick: a holder with sockets for candles
- (Candle Holder) Shorter, tumbler-shaped, for stubby (votive) candles, which may have a stub stem below to fit in a wood or metal base. May also, less often, be a weighted base to hold a taper.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; “He was decorated for his services in the military”
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
LIVING ROOM, XMAS 2009
My mom is the Martha Stewart of the West Coast, and she did all the decorating, but not just that, she made almost everything in here!
This includes draps, pillow, apholstering, wreaths, candle holders, stockings, and the list goes on and on.
My mother amazes ne with her talent and energy.
With the chaos that is my life, it is nice to know I can always come home to peace and order.
How lucky and I?